- This workshop is 2019 AASW endorsed CPD hours
This workshop is designed to enable the participant to establish a basic Intervention model that clearly describes the process of therapeutic relationship between client and therapist. This requires the participant to become familiar with the ‘phases’ of this relationship. After demonstrating some degree of comfort in this structure, the participant will be able to begin to develop his or her own ‘style’ of interventions and creative practice. Gestalt therapy was developed from various influences upon the lives of its founders during the times in which they lived, including: the new physics, Eastern religion, existential phenomenology, Gestalt psychology, psychoanalysis, experimental theater, as well as systems theory and field theory.
- To examine specific therapeutic applications of Gestalt Therapy theory and explore practical interventions with individuals, couples, families and groups.
- To examine the ways a therapist designs intervention strategy using the cycle of awareness model.
- To enable the participant to develop a beginning personal style of ‘Gestalt Work’ and enhance his or her practice with clients.
At the workshop, we will extend the knowledge of:
- The power of the here and now and awareness in working with clients
- How to develop a Gestalt experiment to enhance and improve therapeutic outcomes
Day: March 16th, 2019
Time: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Members of the Gestalt Art Therapy Club: $178.50
Non- Members: $210.00
More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask us for Bank details, please
Credit card payments have 4% of commission is applied, see the link.
See Cancellation Policy in the registration form, please.
Full membership 2019: $30