ART CAMP for Therapists
September 25th, 26th and 27th, 2015
Psychologists, Counsellors, Artists and any person who wants to use Art techniques in a Therapeutic way, all are welcome!
- At this Art Camp, You will be able to learn and enjoy creative ways of working with clients and groups, using Clay, Paintings, LandArt, and more.
- Enjoy this ART CAMP in a SPECIAL venue near MULLUMBIMBY! Sharing Rooms, Healthy Food, plenty of Nature, relaxing time and Art work, they are the best Ingredients to experiment an amazing weekend!.
- Facilitated by Yaro Starak & Gemma Garcia, Artists and Directors of the Gestalt Art Therapy Centre.
Practice with Art materials. Get some ideas from this Art Camp like how to use Art Techniques with clients in an Art Therapy sessions
- Discover different ideas and adapt them in the therapeutic context.
- Express yourself, play, investigate with techniques and materials, this is the only way you will gain ways of working creatively with a client or group.
- Learn when, why and how to use specific techniques in the context of the client's age, situation, level of the therapeutic process or working theme of your client.
At this ART CAMP you will practice:
- Working with Acrylic painting & Water Color
- Using Clay
- Exploring Land Art
- Mixed media
- Spiritual Rituals
- The Art work as the focus of Art Therapy:
- Working with Self-esteem
- Working with the polarities of the light/ shadow aspects
- Working with the family (like a Constellation)
- Working with kids
- Groups work
Note: We are not doing Individual or Group Therapy. This Art Camp has the purpose of training in Art skills. We have a Gestalt focus, but the goal of the Art Camp is investigating materials used in Art Therapy sessions that can apply to any style of therapy.
All the participants are welcome, if you are Psychologist, Counsellor or Therapist, this ART CAMP would offer you the Art therapy skills. If you are not, you will be able to experiment with Art as a Therapeutic approach.
How to Book:
- Complete the Registration Form and send us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay the fee by Card or Bank Transfer
Accommodation in a sharing room, two nights.
Linen, Towels, blankets
Meals: Friday dinner, Saturday all meals, Sunday until lunch time, (lunch included)
Art materials (Paintings, paper, Clay, glue, etc)
Morning Yoga Classes
Payments made after September 15th will be: $850
Payment by paypal has a 4% of commission, applied to the cost
Available Transfer Bank (Ask us for the Bank details to: email@example.com)
Each price is per person
The amount is in Australian Dollars
Gestalt Art Therapy Centre