MASTER CLASS IN WORKING EFFECTIVELY WITH GROUPS
In this weekend you will learn:
- Learn the secret of leadership from within.
- Become at ease in a safe place in which you can develop skills as a group facilitator.
- Be able to practice various skills, creative methods in working with groups and become confident in being present as a leader.
- Refine yours and participants' abilities to work with group dynamics as they emerge in the training group.
- Discover the key principles of group process work: Group energy, clients’ patterns and leadership models.
- Practice working on simulated issues that deal with group problems and members will learn how to lead and solve group problems.
- Learn how to resolve group conflicts, emotional blocks, 'shadow work' and more creative methods in group work.
November 19 & 20
Saturday: 9:30 am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 9:30 am – 4:00pm
Gestalt Art Therapy Centre
Early bird payment, before November 5th: $250 (Early bird extended until November 7th)
Payment after November 7th: $270
Credit card payments have 4% of commission applied in the link.
See Cancellation Policy in the registration form, please.