INTRODUCTION TO WORKING WITH CHILDREN IN THERAPY SESSIONS - A GESTALT APPROACH
What You Will Learn:
The basic principles and practices will be covered through experiential exercises, discussion and some personal exploration.
This will include:
• The paradoxical theory of change
• The magic of role playing with children
• Being open to the unexpected – magic happens
• Experiencing the Now: savoring and chewing
• The importance of being specific and concrete
• The creative void and change in the Here and Now
Also, we will explore an introduction to Gestalt work with children:
• Use of drawing and colors
• Sand play with children
• Music therapy
• Family sculpturing
February 11 & 12, 2017
Saturday: 9:30 am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 9:30 am – 4:00pm
Gestalt Art Therapy centre
Early bird payment, before January 30th, 2017: $250
Payment after January 16th: $270
Credit card payments have 4% of commission applied in the link.
See Cancellation Policy in the registration form, please.
Download here the Workshop Registration