How to make Puppets, with different materials, to be used in Therapy sessions.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Safety materials to be used with children.
- Shapes and sizes of the puppets with different objectives, depending the age of the client and the process in the therapy session
- Experiments with a big range of Art materials to create your own puppet (Paper Mache, recycled materials, Clay, Fabric)
- Working with Puppets in therapy sessions:
- Puppets ready created will to be used to demonstrate the work in therapy sessions
- Creation of puppets with the clients (Children, Families & Adults) and how to use Puppets in therapy sessions with the Gestalt approach.
-Meet PEPITA our big and lovely Puppet.
Day: February 25, 2017
Saturday: 9:30 am - 4:00pm
Gestalt Art Therapy Centre
Early bird payment, before January 20th, 2017: $150
Payment after January 20th, 2017: $180
Credit card payments have 4% of commission is applied. see the link.
See Cancellation Policy in the registration form, please.
Download the Registration form here