INTRODUCTION TO GESTALT THERAPY FOR PROFESSIONALS
This innovative experience is designed for therapists and counsellors, trainers and facilitators, consultants and leaders, who are currently practicing.
This is an excellent opportunity for professionals to learn more advanced Gestalt methods and skills within their own disciplines.
In this weekend you will learn:
- Learn how to innovate your practice skills with individuals, groups and families.
- Discover how people develop and create false memories this being stuck in traumas.
- Find out how the therapist promotes (unconsciously) resistances to problem solving.
- Practice visualisation techniques to enhance own and client’s growth.
- How to feel calm, compassionate and creative in working with clients.
- How to implement art therapy tools in Gestalt Therapy practice.
February 4 & 5
Saturday: 9:30 am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 9:30 am – 4:00pm
Gestalt Art Therapy centre
Early bird payment, before January 30th: $250
Payment after January 16th: $270
Credit card payments have 4% of commission applied in the link.
See Cancellation Policy in the registration form, please.
Download the Registration form here: