GLAMPING! AT A LUXURIOUS PLACE! May 12, 13 & 14, 2017
OFFER EXTENDED UNTIL MAY 6th!
We are offering for the first 5 registrations until April 23rd a 20% off, from the total price, so the normal price is $800.00 /person, 3 days, Accommodation, meals, etc + workshop + Art materials + Certificate
And NOW the price is $640.00/ person.
Any person interested in participating can pay in two stages: first payment ($320.00) before April 30th, and the second payment ($320.00) before May 6th.
Any questions please feel free to contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
04 2151 4907
At this Art Camp, You will be able to learn and enjoy creative ways of working with clients and groups, using Clay, Paintings, LandArt, and more.
Enjoy this ART CAMP in a SPECIAL natural venue near MULLUMBIMBY! NSW.
Sharing Rooms, Healthy Food, plenty of Nature, relaxing time and art work, they are the best ingredients to experience an amazing weekend!
Facilitated by Yaro Starak & Gemma Garcia, Artists and Directors of the Gestalt Art Therapy Centre.
Do not miss this opportunity!
WE WILL PROVIDE ALL THE ART MATERIALS
At this ART CAMP you will study:
- A variety of Art materials.
- Get some ideas from this Art Camp like how to use Art Techniques with clients in an GESTALT Art Therapy sessions
- Discover different ideas and adapt them in the therapeutic context.
- Express yourself, play, investigate with techniques and materials, this is the only way you will gain ways of working creatively with a client or group.
- Learn when, why and how to use specific techniques in the context of the client's age, situation, level of the therapeutic process or working theme of your client.
At this ART CAMP you will practice:
Working with Acrylic painting & Water Color
- Using Clay
- Exploring Land Art
- Mixed media
- Spiritual Rituals
The Art work as the focus of Art Therapy:
- Working with Self-esteem
- Working with the polarities of the light/ shadow aspects
- Working with the family
- Working with kids
- Group work
Note: We are not doing Individual or Group Therapy. This Art Camp has the purpose of training in Art skills. We have a Gestalt focus, but the goal of the Art Camp is investigating materials used in Art Therapy sessions that can apply to any style of therapy.
All the participants are welcome, if you are Psychologist, Counsellor, Therapist, teacher, Artist, this ART CAMP would offer you the Art therapy skills. If you are not, you will be able to experiment with Art as a Therapeutic approach.
Anahata is in a lush bush setting beside a bend in the river. It has its own private waterhole complete with platypus, turtles, many water birds and butterflies. A Balinese pavillion next to running water is for yoga, meditation or just relaxation and a magical tipi for getting in touch with your mystic spiritual side next to the fire at night. Anahata is home to a beautiful waterfall, a glow worm grotto and rolling lawns dotted with fruit and nut trees and gorgeous green bush.
Within this setting is a magnificent 5 bedroom pole house surrounded by a wide wooden veranda where the retreats are held. Accommodation is shared rooms both twin and triple and there are also alternatives to provide your own tent. Maximum number of participants is 12 people. There are plenty of private places to sit or make small walks on the property or go for a swim in the fresh waters of Wilsons Creek.
The location is 15 minutes from Mullumbimby, 30 minutes from Byron Bay and 2 hours from Brisbane airport. The closest airport is Coolangatta/Gold Coast or Ballina (both 45 minutes away) and an airport shuttle bus can be arranged to get you here.
The full Cost included:
- Accommodation in a sharing room, two nights.
- Linen, Towels, blankets
- Meals: Friday dinner, Saturday all meals, Sunday until lunch time, (lunch included)
- Art materials (Paintings, paper, Clay, glue, etc)
- Art classes
- Morning Yoga Classes
Payments made after after May 6th will be: $1000.00
Payment by paypal has a 4% of commission, applied to the cost
Available Transfer Bank (Ask us for the Bank details to: email@example.com)
Each price is per person
The amount is in Australian Dollars
- Download here the Registration form
- More Information- Phone Number: 0421 514 907