MASTER CLASS IN GESTALT THERAPY
This workshop is designed to enable the participant to establish a basic Intervention model that clearly describes the process of therapeutic relationship between client and therapist. This requires the participant to become familiar with the ‘phases’ of this relationship. After demonstrating some degree of comfort in this structure, the participant will be able to begin to develop his or her own ‘style’ of interventions and creative practice.
1. To examine specific therapeutic applications of Gestalt Therapy theory and explore practical interventions with individuals, couples, families and groups.
2. To examine the ways a therapist designs intervention strategies using the cycle of awareness model.
3. To enable the student to develop a beginning personal style of ‘Gestalt Work’.
• Intervention model presented as a way of introduction to Gestalt Therapy practice.
• Linking the intervention model to client systems such as Individuals, couples, families and groups.
• Application of various intervention methods within the gestalt model of practice.
• Understanding and experiencing the meaning of ‘Gestalt Work’ by using the cycle of awareness model.
At the workshop, we will extend the knowledge of:
- The power of the here and now, working with the history of the client
- The Gestalt phenomenological exploration: The awareness
Also, we will review:
- Learn how to innovate your practice skills with individuals, groups and families.
- Discover how people develop and create false memories this being stuck in traumas.
- Find out how the therapist promotes (unconsciously) resistances to problem solving.
- Practice visualisation techniques to enhance own and client’s growth.
- How to feel calm, compassionate and creative in working with clients.
- How to implement art therapy tools in Gestalt Therapy practice.
May 20 & 21, 2017
Saturday: 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Gestalt Art Therapy centre
Early bird payment, before May 6th: $250
Payment after May 6th: $270
Credit card payments have 4% of commission applied in the link.
See Cancellation Policy in the registration form, please.
Download the Registration form here