The way to work with children in a therapy session could be a little different than working with adults. Professional therapists need to adjust their therapeutic tools to the level of children by craeting an appropriate environment.
What You Will Learn:
The basic principles and practices will be covered through experiential exercises, discussion and some personal exploration.
This will include:
• The paradoxical theory of change
• The magic of role playing with children
• Being open to the unexpected – magic happens
• Experiencing the Now: savouring and chewing
• The importance of being specific and concrete
• The creative void and change in the Here and Now
Also, we will explore an introduction to Gestalt work with children:
• Use of drawing and colours
• Sand play with children
• Music therapy
• Family sculpturing and more
October 7 & 8, 2017
Saturday: 9:30 am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 9:30 am – 4:00pm
Gestalt Art Therapy Centre
Contact Phone: 04 2151 4907
Non- Members: $199
Credit card payments have 4% of commission is applied. see the link.
See Cancellation Policy in the registration form, please.
Download the Registration form here