This workshop is designed to enable the participant to establish a basic Intervention model that clearly describes the process of therapeutic relationship between client and therapist. This requires the participant to become familiar with the ‘phases’ of this relationship. After demonstrating some degree of comfort in this structure, the participant will be able to begin to develop his or her own ‘style’ of interventions and creative practice.
1. To examine specific therapeutic applications of Gestalt Therapy theory and explore practical interventions with individuals, couples, families and groups.
2. To examine the ways a therapist designs intervention strategy using the cycle of awareness model.
3. To enable the student to develop a beginning personal style of ‘Gestalt Work’.
At the workshop, we will extend the knowledge of:
- The power of the here and now and awareness.
- The Gestalt experiment to enhance and improve being in the here and now.
September 9 & 10, 2017
Saturday: 9:30 am to 5:00pm
Sunday: 9:30 am to 4:00pm
Gestalt Art Therapy Centre
Contact Phone: 04 2151 4907
Non- Members: $199
Credit card payments have 4% of commission is applied. see the link.
See Cancellation Policy in the registration form, please.
Download the Registration form here