Learn how to incorporate new tecniques into your Professional work.
No previous experience is necessary
An intensive workshop of:
An intensive workshop where the participant will receive the knowledge & tools about how to incorporate these tools/techniques/art creations, into the professional practice, in therapy sessions with all kind of clients (Kids, Adolescents, Couples, Families, corporations) and in different client’s situations (grief, trauma, life existential situation, counselling, mentoring, etc)
Each topic will be covered
- Receive information about each tool/technique: Sculptures, Phototherapy, Video therapy, Music-therapy, Dance therapy, Psychodrama.
- Experiment with materials and their therapeutic applications. Always the art materials to be in the service of the therapy, not opposite.
- Practicing with the presented art tools, between participants during the workshop sessions, to have the experience and discover how these wonderful tools/techniques are powerful, and how they can be used in a professional therapeutic context.
Practice with each tool: Sculptures, Phototherapy, Video therapy, Music-therapy, Dance therapy, Psychodrama.
- Therapeutic process – A Gestalt approach to enhance the process of being in the moment trough theses tools/techniques.
- The SICAIDIR model in Gestalt Art Therapy.
- Investigating each tool as an enabler of the therapy client’s process, offering the space to extend the client’s understanding and supporting awareness and healing.
Paper, Clay, Old and/or new Pictures, Video, Movies, Movement, Dance, Music, Performances, etc all the materials used with the objective of the Art therapy therapeutic work.
DECEMBER 1 & 2, 2018
Saturday: 9:30 am to 4:00pm
Sunday: 9:30 am to 4:00pm
Gestalt Art Therapy Centre
Gestalt Art Therapy members $320.00
Non- Members: $377.00
Ask us for the Bank details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit card payments have 4% of commission is applied. see the link.
See Cancellation Policy in the registration form, please.
Download the Registration form