An intensive workshop of:
Psychopathology and psycho- diagnosis
An intensive workshop where the participant will receive the knowledge & tools about how to incorporate these tools/techniques/art creations, into the professional practice, in therapy sessions with all kind of clients (Kids, Adolescents, Couples, Families, corporations) and in different client’s situations (grief, trauma, life existential situation, counselling, mentoring, etc)
Each topic will be covered
- Receive information about each tool/technique: painting, mandalas, Collage.
- Experiment with materials and their therapeutic applications. Always the art materials to be in the service of the therapy, not opposite.
- Practicing with the presented art tools, between participants during the workshop sessions, to have the experience and discover how these wonderful tools/techniques are powerful, and how they can be used in a professional therapeutic context.
- Practice with each tool: Painting, Mandalas and Collage
- Therapeutic process – A Gestalt approach to enhance the process of being in the moment trough theses tools/techniques.
- The SICAIDIR model in Gestalt Art Therapy.
- Investigating each tool as an enabler of the therapy client’s process, offering the space to extend the client’s understanding and supporting awareness and healing.
Acrylics, wax colours, Pastel, paper, mixed media, etc all the materials used with the objective of the Art therapy therapeutic work.
November 10 & 11, 2018
Saturday: 9:30 am to 4:00pm
Sunday: 9:30 am to 4:00pm
Gestalt Art Therapy Centre
Gestalt Art Therapy members $320.00
Non- Members: $377.00
Ask us for the Bank details: email@example.com
Credit card payments have 4% of commission is applied. see the link.
See Cancellation Policy in the registration form, please.
Download the Registration form