Kids are the future and they need to have support from the family, school and society.
2019 Working with Children Art Therapy September 14
Giving Children support in therapy sessions will contribute to having happy adults in the future.
The way to work with children in a therapy session could be a little different than working with adults. Professional therapists need to adjust their therapeutic tools to the level of children by craeting an appropriate environment.
- This workshop is 2019 AASW endorsed CPD hours
- This course has 2019 ACA OPD points
What you will learn:
The basic principles and practices will be covered through experiential exercises, discussion and some personal exploration.
This will include:
• The paradoxical theory of change
• The magic of role playing with children
• Being open to the unexpected – magic happens
• Experiencing the Now: savouring and chewing
• The importance of being specific and concrete
• The creative void and change in the Here and Now
Day/s: September 14th, 2019
Time: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Members of the Gestalt Art Therapy Club: $178.50
Non- Members: $210.00
More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gestalt Art Therapy Centre
Ask us for Bank details, please
Credit card payments have 4% of commission is applied, see the link.
See Cancellation Policy in the registration form, please.
Full membership 2019: $30
Download here the Registration form